Full-time Remote Entry Level Administrative Assistant (Initial 6-Month Contract with Potential for Extension or Permanent Conversion)
Position will move on-site to the Owings Mills office in September 2021; entirely remote until then.
We are seeking an Entry Level Administrative Assistant to join our investment banking client’s team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success. In this position, the Administrative Assistant must engage with a high level of energy, be outgoing, proactive, and able to work independently supporting US Investment Services Managers and the end-to-end Fulfillment process.
The employee is also accountable for supporting the day-to-day activities of these managers and acts as a liaison to internal and external clients. Additionally, the position will assist in and/or lead special projects of moderate complexity. The position requires a positive and tactful demeanor, professional presence, strong communication skills along with the ability to manage upwardly, and negotiate logistics for off-site venue activities.
Intermediate to advanced technical skills are required, particularly in preparing PowerPoint decks. The position fosters successful relationships through direct interaction with peers and others. It also partners with management to build a collaborative working environment while promoting leadership, exercising good judgment and professionalism.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Outlook calendar management
- Prefer candidates with an Associate’s Degree and at least 1 year of professional office environment experience
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Apply Here: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/c6758d88